Wednesday, May 20, 2015

00960035 (Common Email from Snapdeal Customer Care)




 The common email which I receive, every time I email help@snapdeal.com. But the reverse pick up !!!
Snapdeal has forgotten the defective product I believe....


On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 14:46, "help@snapdeal.com" <help@snapdeal.com> wrote:


Dear Tanima,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience.

Please note that your complaint against the order number 6026305705 has already been escalated and our team is investigating the same. We will update you with the resolution at the earliest.

The complaint number for your future reference is 00960035.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard.
 
In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.
 
Assuring you of our best services always,
 
Yours sincerely,
Team Snapdeal
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All purchases covered by TrustPay guarantee
 
Click here to learn more: http://www.snapdeal.com/info/TrustPay
ref:_00D90wAYI._50090pEpzc:ref








No comments:

Post a Comment