Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Experience with Snapdeal after I received a defective product from them

I had brought A HP Desktop computer with Order ID: 6026305705. It was HP 20- 2311ix All-in-One (4th Gen Core i3 - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - Ubuntu - 50.8cm (20 inches)).

The product which I received was defective. And then my experience with Snapdeal started. I don't remember the count of number of times I had called up their customer care and the number of times they promised that they will pick up the defective product the very next day. But the reverse pick up has not yet happened, forget about the replacement or refund.
So I have created this blog. This blog will update automatically with my communication with Snapdeal. Reason ! So that you people out there who were very much fan of snapdeal like me, will think four times atleast before ordering something big or costly item from Snapdeal.







No comments:

Post a Comment