Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Re: 00960035

Hi Kunal & Rohit,

I got your email id from my Son. Its good to know that you people have built such a good platform like snapdeal, where people like me are getting benefitted.

But one thing I wanted to bring to your notice here is from last 11 days I have talked to your customer care people many times. As I have been given a defective product for my order number:  6026305705. Even I had shared the pictures of the defective product with help@snapdeal.com [for your reference I am sharing them again with you]

But the reverse pick up has not yet happened. And I don't know when it is going to happen ! Every time I call up the customer care they say Sir we are re-schedulling it and the complaint number is 00960035. and the never ending story goes on like this.

Can you please look into this issue, and get me a replacement or if not possible please arrange for a refund.

Thanks
Dr. Guna Sagar Dash
Retd. Professor (Eye Surgeon)



On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 14:41, Tanima Dash <tanima_patra@yahoo.com> wrote:


Hi,
     Any updates on my reverse pick up ?

Thanks
Dr. Guna Sagar Dash




On Monday, 18 May 2015, 19:27, Tanima Dash <tanima.dash@yahoo.com> wrote:


Hi Snapdeal,
Still no body picked up the defective product ? We are at 8 th day today, where as the promised day of pick up was only 3 days ?

If you are not being able to pick up at least send a working product !

Thanks
Dr Guna Sagar dash

At 16-May-2015 11:06:03 am, Tanima Dash wrote:
Hi Snapdeal,
I had created the return / replacement request on 10th May for order id - 6026305705.
Today is 16th May. Till now no body has picked it up.

When will you pick up and when will I get a replacement ?

Why there is so much delay from Gati Courier side ? Can somebody escalate this ?
Thanks & Regds
Dr Guna Sagar Das



On Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 10:29, Tanima Dash wrote:



Hi SnapDeal,
I have received a damaged product against my order with you with order id - 6026305705.
As per my discussion with the customer service department, I am attaching the pictures of the damaged product.

Kindly arrange for a replacement at the earliest.
Thanks & Regards
Dr. Guna Sagar Das






No comments:

Post a Comment